Insh’allah, there is some unprocessed audio from last Ramadan that i still need to put up.
Please take a look at Hquran.net, a small project that needs a modern overhaul.
Who made it?
It uses audio and images from: http://www.versebyversequran.com/
What is it?
It is a verse by verse Quran Reciter for advanced students. Those who want to quickly look up certain verses.
Why another Quran Reciter? There are many out there…
- Verse per page display
- No Ads
- Copy URL to resume where you left off
- Simple interface and features
- Auto recite from 40+ Qurra
- Repeat, Continuous, Reverse modes
- Background color can be changed to be easy on the eyes
- English Translation, Transliteration, and Image and Arabic text display.
- Semi-Fullscreen mode (flash limitation).
- Keyboard controls (inside text box) – Enter, Backspace
Who is it for?
- Huffadh and future Huffadh who want a no-nonsense way to quickly look up verses.
- People who are having trouble memorizing a single verse and want to cycle through multiple Mujawaad and Muratal reciters to get it just right.
- Muslim developers who want to copy-paste a verse image/text with accompanying translation into projects.
6 Minute Video Demo
There is a partial version of Surah Al-Rum available on the main website which i did not include since it wasn’t a complete Surah. Here is a video i made:
The MP3 is available on the official website: Surah Al-Rum 1-55